Translate

Monday, April 23, 2012

Quotes About Life

Some quotes about life:

In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away!

Dr. Seuss “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
  ― Dr. Seuss
  The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ― Dr. Seuss


Marilyn Monroe “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
Marilyn Monroe
 
Khaled Hosseini
"But better to be hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie."
Khaled Hosseini
 




Robert Frost "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself."
Robert Frost


William W. Purkey “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
  Love like you'll never be hurt,
  Sing like there's nobody listening,
  And live like it's heaven on earth.”
  ― William W. Purkey  


Bob Marley“Who are you to judge the life I live?
  I know I'm not perfect
  -and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
                ― Bob Marley


Mae West “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ― Mae West






Mitch Albom“Death ends a life, not a relationship.”

 
 “In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
Robert Frost                



Ralph Waldo Emerson “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and to endure the betrayal of false friends. To appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Mark Twain “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
Mark Twain


douglas adams"I may not have gone where I intended to go,
but I think I have ended up where I needed to be."
 — Douglas Adams
"I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer"   Douglas Adams


George Bernard Shaw "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
George Bernard Shaw


Eleanor Roosevelt  "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do."
Eleanor Roosevelt

When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.- Alexander Graham Bell

 Well I hope this gives everyone some great insight on how Life is or is thought to be by others. All I know is it a matter of Choice on how we live our Life and God has given us Freedom of Choice on which path we choose to follow!
Until Next Time May we all have a Blessed Life





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Your Welcome... I haven't been on for a while because I had a very close friend try and end it all this past week. It is funny how antidepressants make you feel better, but when you quit taking them they make you want to end it all.

      Delete